10.01.2015

I'm Back...Summer Vacation

It has been just over 2 years since I last posted, but now I'm back!!!  I have been up to a lot and a little, but I am planning to get back in the habit of posting regularly.  I missed posting to you guys!!!

This summer, I visited the Arlington, VA/Washington DC area.  These pictures were taken in July of this year at The National Cathedral in Washington, DC.


Outside of The National Cathedral


I found a Pixxa sized door inside of The National Cathedral.  Wonder what is inside?!!


The area in the front of The National Cathedral.


On the east side of the Cathedral, there is a BEAUTIFUL Bishop's Garden.  


The garden was really my favorite part of visiting The National Cathedral.  It was so quiet (despite all of the visitors), and peaceful and absolutely beautiful being surrounded by all of the gorgeous plants and walkways.

No comments:

Post a Comment